The Minrray VHD-A910-HD HDMI Video Conferencing camera which is affordable and has 1920x1080p HD quality with with 10X optical Zoom, RS-232, and 10 Presets. This is a perfect camera to pair with a Cisco, Vidyo or Polycom video conferencing codec. It’s also a great camera for capturing high definition video with optical zoom of 10X. Pan Tilt Zoom using a step motor driving, provides smooth rotation and user friendly operation. Camera moves to the appointed position quickly and accurately, meanwhile, shooting large area.
Real High Definition Image: Use 1/2.5 inch, high quality HD CMOS sensor, achieve 1920 x 1080 super high quality video with wide range, high speed and low noise pan/tilt rotation.
- High definition multiple video output format. Offer 1080i/60, 1080i/50, 1080p/30, 1080p/25, 720p/60, 720p/50, 720/30 format HD video,
- Digitial and Analog interfaces: HD-SDI, HDMI, YPbPr interfaces to support HD analogous and digital video signals.
- RS-232 remote controller (VISCA protocol) With RS-232C(VISCA protocol) interface, All setting of camera, pan/tilt/zoom can be remote controlled quickly
- Camera Presets: 10 preset position, preset pan, tilt, zoom, focus position, expo~’ mode and
white balance. Preset data never lost even power is off.
- Optical Zoom: 1Ox optical zoom Fast, accurate and stable auto focus lens, 10 x optical zoom; F1.8-2.2 mechanical shutter.
- Multi-function remote controller: With easy and convenient remote controller, to set the camera parameters.
- Wide Field of View: 70º Field of View
VHD-A910 Camera Specifications
Image Sensor: 1/2.5″ CMOS
Effective Pixels: Approx 2 million (16:9)
Signal System: HD: 1080i/60, 1080i/50, 1080p/30, 1080p/25, 720p/60, 720p/50, 720p/30
Zoom: 10x Optical Zoom
Focus distance: 4.5 to 45.0 mm
F-number: f/1.8 to 2.2
Horizontal View angle: 70o (wide), 52o (normal)
Pan range: or – 100o
Pan speed: max 25o/s
Tilt range: or – 30o
Tilt speed: max 25o/s
Power consumption: 18 Watts (max)
Video Outputs: HD: Digital SDI and HDMI; Analogue Component (YPbPr)
Control terminals: RS-232C 8 pin mini DIN, VISCA protocol
Dimensions (WxHxD): 210 x 143 x 140 mm
Weight: 2 kg
Colour: Black or Silver
With Dual DVI-I and USB 3.0 video output you can stream to the cloud via USB and any hardware based video conferencing codec. This is great for dual purpose H.323 and USB cloud based video conferencing.
USB 3.0 is up to 10X faster! Learn more about why to choose a USB 3.0 Video Conferencing camera over a USB 2.0 camera. USB 3.0 will quickly replace USB 2.0 for HD High Definition frame rates and optical zoom responsiveness.
Our Pan Tilt Zoom USB Camera bundles include everything you need for a Cloud Based Online Meeting room system. With our Intel NUC “Soft Codecs” you have more than enough power to run any cloud software.
Check out our Slideshare with all the latest product brochures and documents for our MINRRAY camera line up.