Vaddio EasyTalk Wireless USB Mic System
Call for Best Price Vaddio EasyTalk Wireless USB Mic System
• One (1) EasyTalk Wireless Receiver
• One (1) Pair Rack Mount Ears
• One (1) EasyTalk Lavalier Mic with windscreen and clothing clip
• One (1) 12 VDC Power Supply for Receiver
• One (1) EasyTalk Rechargeable Belt Pack
• One (1) 5 VDC USB Charging Power Supply
• One (1) A to micro-B USB Charger Cable
• One (1) 6′ (1.83m) USB A to B Male Cable
The EasyTalk Wireless USB Mic System expands audio capabilities for live voice reinforcement with its analog outputs or lecture capture with its USB 2.0 digital audio output plugged directly into a computer. Key features of the EasyTalk Wireless Audio Interface include:
- HD Wireless Link with Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) for interference free operation.
- USB Audio Output allowing connection to a PC for UC Soft-client Applications or Lecture Capture systems.
- Rechargeable Belt Pack transmitter that features a lithium-ion battery pack for extended hours of operation.
- The system consists of a Belt Pack Transmitter, Lavalier Microphone and Wireless Receiver.
- The EasyTalk Wireless Receiver works in conjunction with the Belt Pack Transmitter and Lavalier Mic worn by the presenter to send the presenter’s speech to the room’s audio reinforcement, system conferencing system or lecture recording software. T
- he wireless link uses Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) technology supporting the transmission of full bandwidth audio digitally to the receiver.The receiver has a balanced or unbalanced line level output for connection to an amplifier, videoconferencing codec or other room A/V equipment.
- In addition, the receiver has a USB audio output that can be directly connected to a PC emulating a microphone and speaker device for use with Unified Communication clients such as Skype®, Jabber®, Microsoft Lync® or Lecture Capture Systems like Panopto®, Tegrity® and others.
- Both the USB audio and the analog audio can be used simultaneously. Front panel controls allow the user to mute or adjust output volume level. The back-panel GPIO is used for volume and mute functions that can be wired to external control systems.
- The Belt Pack houses the 2.4 GHZ frequency hopping radio capable of transmitting full spectrum audio (20HZ to 20KHZ). Advanced radio protocols such as adaptive frequency hopping and forward error correction ensures reliable communication and coexistence with other devices in the band. The Belt Pack includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack allowing extended operations. Charging is accomplished with a micro-USB power supply or by simply plugging it directly into a USB port on a PC.
- The EasyTalk Wireless USB Mic System incorporates user selectable digital signal processing (DSP) functions to meet application requirements associated with the room. Functions include Automatic Gain Control, Speaker Equalization, Compressor, and Microphone Filtering. Collectively, the EasyTalk Wireless USB Mic System adds pristine sound quality to any audio or recording system.Intended Use: