Young Monkey Control Software
Remote PTZ Webcam Control
The Young Monkey Control software allows for remote pan tilt zoom and focus of your VDO360 VPTZH-01 from any computer! Simply plug in your VDo360 to your computer using a USB to RS232 control adapter and use the Young Monkey Software to Control your PTZ Webcam! Imagine the possibilities now allowing IT departments the ability to remotely mange their VDO360 deployment using Young Monkey Software.
Remote Preset Controls
The Young Monkey software allows for quick meeting setup and preset commands for Pan Tilt Zoom. As you can see the preset commands will need to created from the camera home position and will need to be programmed to the desired positioning.
Remote PTZ Control
In this way we can also achieve remote Pan Tilt zoom using a Log-me-In style of computing. Our Young Monkey Control Software is authorized to be installed on only 1 computer per license. So management over IP control is coming in future developments but is currently offered as a per machine software. As you can see our camera scheduler allows for remote Pan/Tilt controls for multiple cameras.
- Controls up to 8 cameras via one or more COM ports and/or -NEW- IP addresses
- Compatible with standard COM and -NEW- network hardware: including RS-232 ports, USB adaptors, multi-i/o cards, routers, switches, etc.
- VISCA protocols supported: 1.00, 1.10, 1.20
- VISCA Daisy Chaining
- -NEW- AMX modes: RS232 Standalone, RS232 to Master Controller, IP to Master Controller
- Independent Speed controls for each camera: Pan, Tilt, and Zoom*
- Pan/Tilt Directions: Up, Down, Left, Right, Up/Left, Up/Right, Down/Left, Down/Right, Home
- Independent Pan L/R direction for each camera
- Zoom*: Telephoto, Wide
- Presets: 1-255*, Recall/Set/Reset
- Power: On/Off
- Camera Settings*: Focus, White Balance, Backlight, Exposure (Shutter/Iris/Gain/Bright)
- -NEW- Sony DXC camera/lens support (ex: DXC-390/950/990/9000/H10) – Experimental Zoom support only
- * Features vary depending on hardware
- User Interface: Lock in Front, Collapsible
- Macro and Date/Time based control of cameras via playlists
- Playlist Editor can create playlists on an alternate computer and can save playlists over a network.
Next Action display