USB to RS232 StarTech Adapter
The ICUSB2324I 4-Port Industrial USB to Serial Hub with DIN Rail Clips converts a single USB port into four RS232 serial ports, enabling you to connect to, monitor and control your serial devices.
Featuring rugged metal construction, with sturdy wall-mounting brackets and top-hat DIN Rail clips (included), this USB to Serial Hub provides versatile mounting options and a robust solution for both harsh industrial environments and simple desktop installations.
This USB powered adapter also retains assigned serial COM port values once connected, allowing the same values to be automatically reassigned to the ports provided by the adapter.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Integrated wallmount brackets and included DIN Rail clips for versatile mounting options
- Rugged all-metal enclosure for added durability in harsh environments
- Easy plug and play installation, with our USB Powered adapter – no power outlet required
- USB to 4-Port Straight-Through RS232 Serial Adapter
- Rugged metal construction
- Wall-mountable, with included DIN Rail clips
- COM retention: COM Port assignments maintained across reboot
- Baud Rate up to 921.6 Kbps
- Powered by an available USB port – no external power adapter required
- Perfect for IT Administrators looking to add legacy functionality to newer notebooks, PCs and servers that lack an integrated RS232 port
- Connect, monitor and control industrial/automotive sensors and equipment
- Connect bar code scanners, receipt printers and other point of sale devices
- Connect a satellite receiver, serial modem, or PDA with serial sync
- Connect and program LED and Digital signage boards with serial communication ports