Phoenix Audio Spider
Part # MT505 is USB and VoIP/
Part # MT502 is USB and Analog Telephone
The Phoenix Audio Spider comes out of Phoenix Audio’s best in class engineering team creating USB and VoIP audio conferencing solutions for the 21st century. Our favorite audio conferencing solution so far for small meetings is definitely the Phoenix Audio spider because the flexibility provided for USB, Bluetooth bridging and VoIP/SIP connections.
The Spider conference phone delivers top class performance accompanied by unmatched versatility to
make it the perfect audio device for your organization. The Spider is ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms and executive offices. Phoenix Audio Spider is all new USB and VOIP audio conferencing solution for USB bridging audio conferencing with VoIP and Smartphones with bluetooth.
- SIP telephony & USB soft codec connectivity to address both video conferencing and audio conference meetings. The Spider also supports a three way call bridge between both interfaces to provide maximum flexibility.
- Unparalleled daisy chaining capabilities to up to 14 slave units to cover any size conference room.
- Intuitive and interactive user interface that is incorporated through LED lights discreetly placed throughout the unit. The Spider comes to life when it
is in action and displays only the needed functions depending on the specific scenario to provide an easy to use audio solution for your conference room.
The Spider is compatible with PC (Windows and Linux) and Macintosh (MAC OS).
- Four microphone beamforming array
- Full duplex communication
- Automatic gain control
- Bridging between USB and VoIP/SIP/IP
- Echo Canceling
- LED lit control buttons
- Noise Reduction
- Supports PoE ( Power over Ethernet)
- Dual audio/video Platforms
- DSP Based Algorithms
- Daisy Chainable
- Directional LED lighting